Unforgivable | Teen Ink

Unforgivable

October 22, 2012
By Moonblossom GOLD, Lakewood Ranch, Florida
Moonblossom GOLD, Lakewood Ranch, Florida
10 articles 13 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"Everything's beautiful but not everyone sees it."


Summary:

True love is fueled by insanity.

Mellony Blake, had a normal teenage life. But that all changed on a ordinary day while driving home from school. Her world goes blank. She is attacked by a mysterious man named Mason, almost getting murdered. She soon discovers that she is being tracked by a secret corrupt string of assassins, they have captured her father and now they are coming from her too. She has to run, to hide, and save her father but in the process of doing so her strength will be tried, tested. But when the time comes, will she be able to make the decision between the two she loves the most?


Jackie R.

Unforgivable


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 2 comments.


on Oct. 22 2012 at 6:19 pm
Moonblossom GOLD, Lakewood Ranch, Florida
10 articles 13 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"Everything's beautiful but not everyone sees it."

Thank you so much for your feedback I totally agree and really appricaiate the critisim! 

on Oct. 22 2012 at 3:23 pm
shinegirl24 BRONZE, Grand Rapids, Michigan
3 articles 0 photos 49 comments

Favorite Quote:
"All, everything I understand, I understand only because I love." Leo Tolstoy

First of all, you did a really good job creating a dynamic plot. I also really like the imagery you created; it really helped me picture your story. I think you could make these images even stronger if you thought about varying your word choice, but overall you did a really awesome job! :)