Rituals | Teen Ink

Rituals

By Willthewiccan GOLD, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
Willthewiccan GOLD, Cannon Falls, Minnesota

''nothing is impossible unless you let it be''

Rituals performed by the ssm are taken seriously especially when working with spiritual entities. Most rituals performed are healing or a basic removal ritual though there are many other common ones. Some of these rituals are luck, energy, or confidence boosters. I mainly teach the luck, energy and healing to new recruits and from there on they progress.most rituals are preformed during the day when they are most needed to get through the hours and require a little bit of energy to do.now other rituals are eithier easier at night or need too be at night. The most common reason is during the night mages feel less watched and are willing to open up their energy reserve. Which although fun can still be very risky considering you use too much energy on the rituals or forget something in the middle of your ritual.

Most mages are taught to keep track of their energy and taught when to stop.People who witness these rituals aren't always sure what to think when a mage is blasting fire out of their wrist or healing deep wounds and cuts but in all honesty any of you could do the same as us if taught the rituals properly.Rituals can be as dangerous as they are deemed safe for instance a healing ritual could backfire and cause more pain if done improperly so never just look up a spell or ritual and try it most of the online ones are inaccurate.

Rituals don't always need materials to be done these materials that are needed can usually be substituted out with close items. Energy rituals though strongest with quartz crystal a gold/yellow candle and an athame don't really need the materials they just help boost the effect.In fact i once met this one mage who refused to use materials saying they made him feel weaker and choose to use just pure energy. Sadly this mage is no longer with us. I, on the other hand, use the materials to be safe about rituals and casting.It is however okay if materials aren't used in your rituals but it is safer using them.

factual

on Mar. 6 2017 at 10:42 am

if i were to give this information away it would be only to someone trust worthy

FuriouslyHappy BRONZE, Paris, Illinois

"The only way through life is to be FURIOUSLY HAPPY!!!"

So if I asked you for a ritual, you could get me it. I'd like that vampire ritual.

the time however depends on the users experience and capability some it may take an hour others may be able to do so withing a few minutes.I do take request as well.

i indeed could our mages purpose allows the teaching of that but the complexity of range healing makes it quite dangerous for the user of magick.

thewarrior77 GOLD, Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania

“If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world.” - C. S. Lewis

Do you ever take requests? If I asked you to heal someone could you do it for me without being near the person?

I can understand that. Do you ever see it as putting oneself on a higher power's level? Could that ever be a bad thing? Also, how fast can you heal someone or a situation? That must be really convenient. It is amazing what you can do.

well i trust in you abilities to use his strength but i tend to take matters into my own hands when it comes to healing.but rituals tend to speed up lifes demands when it comes to your gods promise.

What are your thoughts on Christian healing through prayer, faith, and the blood of Jesus Christ? I have seen this many times and participated many times myself. What is your interpretation of our rituals? How do they fit with your beliefs?

thank you sir

AfricanKing DIAMOND, Warner Robins, Georgia

Only you and I can help the sun rise each morning. If we don't, it may drench itself out in sorrow - Joan Baez

I find this to be very interesting. I don't know a whole lot about this subject, but I like the way you explained it.

i would really apreciate questions and comments