Land Of The Rising Sun | Teen Ink

Land Of The Rising Sun

By judetredrea BRONZE, Sunshine Coast, Other
judetredrea BRONZE, Sunshine Coast, Other

"Discover the Magic of Japan - A Journey Through Future"

Japan, the land of the rising sun, is a perfect blend of tradition and modernity. From the bustling streets of Tokyo to the serene temples of Kyoto, Japan is a traveller’s paradise. With its unique culture, delicious cuisine, and awe-inspiring nature, Japan is a must-visit destination for anyone seeking an unforgettable travel experience.

One cannot visit Tokyo without experiencing the vibrant energy of Shibuya Crossing, one of the city's most iconic landmarks. This bustling hub, known as the busiest intersection in the world, sees a constant flow of locals and tourists, crossing the street with each traffic signal change. To truly immerse yourself in the electric atmosphere of Shibuya Crossing, stand on the pedestrian bridge overlooking the intersection and marvel at the endless sea of people and neon lights. It's a testament to the energy and vibrancy of Tokyo and a must-see for any traveller seeking to embrace the city's unique charm fully.

Nestled in the heart of Tokyo, the Ninja Akasaka Restaurant is a must-visit destination for anyone seeking a unique culinary experience. The restaurant is designed to look like a ninja village, complete with secret doors, trapdoors, and hidden passages. The waiters are dressed as ninjas and deliver dishes with a touch of magic, such as sushi served on a sword and desserts that emit smoke. The menu features traditional Japanese dishes with a modern twist, and the attention to detail is impressive. With its creative atmosphere and exceptional food, the Ninja Akasaka Restaurant is a one-of-a-kind dining experience that should not be missed.

Mt Fuji, also known as Fuji-san, is the highest mountain in Japan and one of the country's most iconic landmarks. This majestic peak stands at 3,776 meters tall and is located on the border of Yamanashi and Shizuoka prefectures. The mountain's symmetrical cone shape, snow-capped summit, and stunning views have captivated people for centuries, making it a popular spot for hikers, photographers, and tourists. Mt Fuji is also considered a sacred site in Japanese culture and has been the subject of numerous artworks, poems, and songs throughout history. Visiting this natural wonder is an experience that should not be missed for any traveller seeking to connect with Japan's rich history and stunning landscapes.

Japanese cuisine is renowned worldwide for its unique flavours, fresh ingredients, and impeccable presentation. From sushi to ramen, tempura to yakitori, Japanese dishes are celebrated for their artistry and exquisite taste. However, there are some Japanese dishes that you simply can't find anywhere else in the world. One such dish is fugu, a delicacy made from the flesh of the poisonous pufferfish. Only licensed and highly trained chefs are permitted to prepare and serve fugu due to the risks involved. Other exclusive Japanese dishes include wagyu beef, a high-quality beef known for its marbling and tenderness, and uni, a type of sea urchin considered a delicacy in Japan.

Tokyo Disney Resort is a magical destination that should not be missed by any Disney enthusiast. The resort is comprised of two theme parks, Disneyland and Disney Sea, each offering its unique attractions and experiences. Disneyland is a classic Disney theme park, featuring iconic rides such as Space Mountain and Pirates of the Caribbean, while Disney Sea is a one-of-a-kind park that celebrates the wonders of the sea and the imagination. Visitors can explore the Mediterranean Harbor, ride the Venetian Gondolas, or embark on a journey through the Arabian Coast. With its enchanting atmosphere, incredible shows, and thrilling rides, Tokyo Disney Resort is a must-visit destination for anyone seeking a bit of magic and wonder in their travels.

Japan combines traditional culture with modern advancements, making it an ideal destination for travellers. From Tokyo's bustling streets to Kyoto's serene temples, Japan has something for everyone. Explore natural wonders like Mount Fuji or indulge in world-renowned cuisine. Don't miss this unforgettable experience in the land of the rising sun.

I had to do it