Setbacks Will Launch You Farther In The End | Teen Ink

Setbacks Will Launch You Farther In The End

By Jorrdan_writes GOLD, Byram Ms, Mississippi
Jorrdan_writes GOLD, Byram Ms, Mississippi

You are going to die. Squeeze all that you can out of this one life you have. Live each day fully, because it could be gone as fast as a half taken breath.

Setbacks, something that all of us encounter, is just what there is to life. You can’t control everything. Especially the outcome of each and every situation. You must expect the good and the bad when going into a situation, because it may not always go your way.

When you always expect the good, and something bad happens it destroys us. And we don’t know what to do. Think about things before you do them. Think about what you want to happen and how you want it to happen. Plan what you are going to do if it doesn’t go as planned.

For instance, you start a business and the business is going well, you have to keep in mind that anything could happen at any given moment. Your business could fall and crumble any day. But if you do what is required it will stay afloat. Have a positive mindset Go at situations with the mindset that it will work.

Doing this will make your decisions flow naturally. If you go at with a negative mindset, it most likely won’t go as planned. Put your best foot forward with everything. Be prepared to bounce back Have a back plan if certain things go left. Not having a backup plan is like jumping out of an airplane without a parachute.

When I don’t create backup plans I become lost when things don’t work. And now that I do, when I encounter a setback I learn from it.