Is It Me or Them? | Teen Ink

Is It Me or Them?

Sometimes we ask why we aren't liked by certain people and if we are the problem. It shouldn't seem that way becasue if a person doesn't seem to be a "FAN" of yours then let it be. There will be times when you feel kind of left out but that shouldnt bother you one single bit. In every school, park, or even a kid/teen center there will be people who won't like you for whatever reason or just talk about you every single day. 

I should know this from experince becasue recently i moved to a new school near my house. When I started my first day everythng was perfectly fine. My first month past being their and i just started having all kinds of problems. One day came back to school from being sick and all of my "friends" called me a sorts of names. While i was gone they made a rumor that i had "lice". I didn't really care becasue i had other friends and i am still friends with them today. Things have been getting more and more serious that i became socially abused. Ever since first grade i have nevere been liked. Now I have better friends and they are graduating this year so i have to get used to being alone. Lately i have been walking by myself and sitting by myself in every class.