Is It Me or Them? | Teen Ink

Is It Me or Them?

June 17, 2016
By Anonymous

Sometimes we ask why we aren't liked by certain people and if we are the problem. It shouldn't seem that way becasue if a person doesn't seem to be a "FAN" of yours then let it be. There will be times when you feel kind of left out but that shouldnt bother you one single bit. In every school, park, or even a kid/teen center there will be people who won't like you for whatever reason or just talk about you every single day. 

 

I should know this from experince becasue recently i moved to a new school near my house. When I started my first day everythng was perfectly fine. My first month past being their and i just started having all kinds of problems. One day came back to school from being sick and all of my "friends" called me a sorts of names. While i was gone they made a rumor that i had "lice". I didn't really care becasue i had other friends and i am still friends with them today. Things have been getting more and more serious that i became socially abused. Ever since first grade i have nevere been liked. Now I have better friends and they are graduating this year so i have to get used to being alone. Lately i have been walking by myself and sitting by myself in every class.