I Will Be Somebody | Teen Ink

I Will Be Somebody

January 22, 2015
By AlwaysInBeastMode GOLD, Suitland, Maryland
AlwaysInBeastMode GOLD, Suitland, Maryland
15 articles 0 photos 43 comments

Favorite Quote:
Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle.


Each and everyday I doubt myself. I ask how come teachers tell me I'm not going to be nothing, I'm never going to get an education, or I'm stupid because I didn't answer the quesation right. In least I tried right? I give it my best. I put in 100% Effort, dedication, and time into my work, projects, assessment, and homeworks. I PROVE them wrong each and everyday. My GPA was 2.0 but now I have a 3.4 GPA. I always dream that I will go to Springfield College and major in creative writing. I thak my teachers for telling me I'm will never be somebody because that's what kept  me motivated from the beginning to the end. I always get PICKED ON  because I always be the first on to do my work, The first one to raise my hand, the first on the end, and also I be the first one to work indpendent. People ask me each and everyday can they see my paper and when I tell them no they get in their feeling. I've never worked hard in my entire life. I'm gettign mature and I'm learning that no opportunity isn't going to come knocking on my door and I'm going to have to work hard for it and reach out so I can become someone in life. I write books each and everyday. People say I will never be an author but my biggest inspiration that kept me motivated was ERIC THOMAS  he keep me motivated and make me want to work even harder. I can't get any sleep because everyday I'm working. There's not a day I don't work to get better. Yeah my talent is to write but if I'm not skilled then I will never be better at what I do. Yeah I let my imagination run world sometimes but I need more practice in thinking outside the box. I realize people pick on me because I never help them or because they see me doing good and want to stop me. I always loved to read and being though I'm into ficition, romance, and horror.  Sometimes I think about if a teacher would never told me negative things would I be doing better in school? Sometimes I ask myself will I ever become somebody? That question is yes because I can do anything I want if I put my mind to it.