Me Speech | Teen Ink

Me Speech

By thatweirdone BRONZE, Bardwell, Kentucky
thatweirdone BRONZE, Bardwell, Kentucky

"Wrist are for bracelets, not cutting" Kellin Quinn

"Its hard to stop crying when the only person who can get you to stop is the person who made you cry..."

"Do you remeber who you were before the world told you who you had to be.."

Hate me for who I am, at least I’m not pretending to be something I’m not.  My real name is Carlos Angaleniz Agusta Radriguz Marteniz Lopez. No, I’m just kidding.  I love to joke around and be funny. If you see me in school you would think I was crazy, but that’s just how I act. I think shame, regret, and embarrassment are wasted emotions, so I don’t feel them. I mean yeah, every once in a while I regret something’s I did in my past, but I’d rather not change them, because I am who I am because of the choices I made yesterday.  The way you see me and how I see myself is totally different, mainly because I could care less how you see me, or how you think of me. Bands helped me see that it’s okay that I’m different than you, and that were all weird in our own beautiful way. I think that’s all you should know about me, thanks for listening.

“We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid, but so are regrets.”

This is a speech about me idek why i put this on here i guess i just liked it.