All Things | Teen Ink

All Things

By pinkplants PLATINUM, Brandon, Mississippi
pinkplants PLATINUM, Brandon, Mississippi

“Whatever you are physically...male or female, strong or weak, ill or healthy--all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.”
― Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Angel

You're my sun because you fill me with such warmth. You both kiss me so that I feel true happiness. You're my moon because you keep my soul intact just as it balances the tides. You both hug me even when I am in compete darkness. And you are all of my stars because even on the darkest nights of all, you are there bringing me comfort and showing me the good that's actually out there. You both have proven to me that an infinite love can exist.

― Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Angel

Thank you! 

EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia

To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

SO GOOD. AMAZING. So true! Thank you for sharing this!