THE EXCELLENCE IMAGINATION OF (J) 3 JAMES, JOE AND JEADAE | Teen Ink

THE EXCELLENCE IMAGINATION OF (J) 3 JAMES, JOE AND JEADAE

September 6, 2013
By J.D.Donzo BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware
J.D.Donzo BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Many are called but few are chosen.


In a far away island there live a Youngman and his older sister and oldest brother. The Youngman name was James; he was a fair looking man with superlative dream and wish for future life. James parent die when he was eight (8) years old. From that day on, he lives with his brother and sister as his parent. James brother Joe had an two years college associate degree in calculus and work as an engineer the city builder company but James sister Jeadae has a four years college BSC degree in health care and she work for a little pharmacy on the island they live on. As a kid James had not much school work help from his brother and sister. James was in nine grade, he was smart and obedience to his teacher and other around. One day James, Joe and Jeadae were working in the home their parent left back for them, James said to his sister Jeadae first, “you are working in a pharmacy, if I grow up will you work with me as a helper if I become a doctor.” And she responds with smile on her face and say, “yes” to James. Than James turn to Joe his brother and say, “you are a builder.” Would you love to build my hospital in the future if I become a doctor? Joe laughed and said, “You are my brother James, I will do anything for you.” So years pass, finally James grew up as a young respectful famous doctor on the island that people could know. His brother and sister were a great help to James and his excellence imagination, dreams and wishes that come to light. James passes through so many hard times before becoming the doctor he always wanted to be. He works up every morning at 4:00am to get at the school stop and spent more time studying. James some time use to work alone with his brother Joe to build and at the end he will get few dollars to help his brother and sister pay his college fees. One day James wants to work alone with his sister Jeadae at the pharmacy and he became to love working as a children doctor. They are few advices James remember from his parent before they died. They said, “Never stop dreaming big as a small, and never say no to help other with service.” That mean James must always keep studying as a goal and help other with things they don’t have and not able to do. James also use to ride boat across the river to work for other people than he meet a man name Mr. martin, who give James few money and show him to few doctor friends and they all help James and his brother and sister. James, Joe and Jeadae hospital was a help to children and adults on the island they lived on. Small imaginations always turn out to be big excellence for others if you keep putting good work and effort.


The author's comments:
This piece is about my uncle and aunt life but the name I use is my brother and sister name alone with my name. This piece always make me think that I could be anything I wish to be so lone I put in effort and make a good choice