One of a Kind | Teen Ink

One of a Kind

April 23, 2013
By Morganlyons BRONZE, Coronado, California
Morganlyons BRONZE, Coronado, California
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

From the moment we met, I knew I wanted to be best friends. Her name was Georgia. It is so fun and adventurous being her friend. I met her more than a year ago. Her personality clashed with mine instantly. Way back when I was shy and didn’t talk. She was a loud burst of fire. Now, we share each other’s traits. She’s funny, outgoing, wild, adventurous, crazy, kind, and sometimes even mean, when it’s necessary. We both share a little bit of each, almost like a chemical bond. Over the year, we made tons of memories; partying, hanging out, eating ice cream, watching Keeping Up With the Kardashians, helping each other out, teaching lessons, laughing, sharing stories, and most of all, being there for each other. Looking back, they’ve been the best years of my life, minus a few encounters. Now, we are practically sisters, we do everything together, we even live five houses away! Many odd events have happened too, by going through a series of boys, getting into stupid fights, and burning each other with hair straighteners on accident. My friendship with Georgia has made me stronger, independent, and has changed me in so many good ways. Hopefully, we stay friends forever.