all you need is a friend | Teen Ink

all you need is a friend

By halle-allison GOLD, Fayetteville, North Carolina
halle-allison GOLD, Fayetteville, North Carolina

love is like a battle field you fight for the one you love or lose them for ever

relationships cause heartbreaks and long lasting pain. yet its something you repeat over and over again until you get things right. But a frienddship last forever. Best friendds always give you the shoulder to cry on when your relationships come to an end. they are able to read you mind an tell you exactly what your thinking just by looking at each other.Friend are the ones you hang out with all night and gather up all the lose change you can find to buy two cartons of jungle juice and a bag of hot Cheetos puffs to split.their the ones that when you come up crazy ideas their the first one to jump up an volunteer to try it. No matter what type of situation your in your best friendd won't be right behind you but, right there by your side.when you find a person who you are that close to you will refer to the no longer as your friend but your brother or sister, and will become inseparable. you will spend all day writing a note that only she will understand and will laugh at the things shes says in response. that's why i love my best friend!

the things i enjoy with my best friend