My YouTube Channel | Teen Ink

My YouTube Channel

By arinsimmons BRONZE, Springfield, Ohio
arinsimmons BRONZE, Springfield, Ohio

Ever since I was about 11, I have always dreamed of being a famous YouTuber. I always watched YouTube and thought to myself, “this seems so fun and a great way to make a bunch of money.” I think that is why it has always been my dream. Since then I have off and on posted videos on YouTube around the topics of vlogs and gaming. I never really took it seriously until now.  I am now taking it seriously because all my friends are on board to start a whole gaming group channel together. We want to start streaming on Twitch and posting on YouTube with gaming content on games such as Call of Duty, NBA2k, and Fortnite. There will be more games but these are the ones as of right now. Back in late December to early January I finished building my PC setup. It includes a computer, 2 monitors, mouse and keyboard, microphone and headphones, and stuff like that. As of right now,  I only stream and upload Fortnite content, but for christmas when I get the Playstation 5, I will stream and upload all the games that I mentioned earlier. I am so excited to get this future career started and hopefully achieve my dream of being famous with my friends. If we get famous, we already have a plan to move out to somewhere like Florida or California and buy a huge house for us to live in as a group. My videos will be stuff like montages, full gameplays, and on occasion I will throw some vlogs in there. The friends that I plan on doing all of this with are Mitchell (Gotti), Myles (Shoog), Conner (Dr1ppy), Braden (Ripbray), and of course, me (Arin). What we want to do is stream all of our gameplay on Twitch and then take clips from there and upload them to YouTube. This gives us double the chance to be successful because we can blow up on either 1 or both platforms. After all of us finally complete our setups, then it will be a non-stop grind from there. We are going to try our hardest with this and hopefully it will benefit us in the long run. You, yes you should definitely subscribe and watch our streams/videos! It means a lot. A  9-5 job or anything like that just isn’t for me and that is another reason why I’m trying so hard to fulfill this dream of mine. Everyday, I watch my favorite YouTubers and streamers and really think to myself “I can do it, I can do it.” which really motivates me to grind all of this out. My friends do things like that too. We always talk about being successful with this career. All of this hard work we are doing and going to continue to do really deserves a subscription from you, it’s free too! Some people get too greedy though, for example people get all of this fame and think they can just be lazy and stop grinding but that is not us. Even when we get fame, we will continue to work hard and fulfill our dreams even more. As of now, I have 83 subscribers on YouTube and 15 on Twitch so you should definitely go help me with my goal of reaching 100 subscribers/followers on both platforms. Once again, it truly means a lot. It will also mean a whole lot to my friends if you go follow them too! I will put the links to everyone’s channel and  to one of my videos so you can see a part of what my channel is like. I put a lot of hard work into getting clips and editing them for everyone to see. That is why you should sub and watch me grow into a man that has completed a dream he has had since a kid.

Thank you. :)

I wrote this about my dream I've always had since I was a kid and I really hope this will get out to people all around the world to give my channel the boost that it needs.