THE TIME I MESSED UP | Teen Ink

THE TIME I MESSED UP

By Jazmine123 BRONZE, Sacramento, California
Jazmine123 BRONZE, Sacramento, California

"your always gonna have haters so just live your life"

I came back from school in a bad mood. Just because I almost had got into a fight with this one girl (no names would be included in this story). At this point of time I had anger problems. So when I first had stepped foot in my house. When one of my elders had came in front of my face and said”What’s your netflix password” knowing that I don’t give it to anybody.

So I said “no” and made up a story saying that my mom doesn't like me giving out her password.

So she was tripping because I didn’t give it to her and she said “Stop being disrespectful” them that’s when my sister mentioned “Jazmine you need to chill” while my elder was still disrespecting me so i finally let my anger out and told her “if u wanna fight im down” out of nowhere.I kinda regret it later on but wasn’t about to apologize about because I didn’t do nothing but say no.

Later on that day my sister came back to me basically saying “Jazmine you need to go apologize to her”. So we were arguing and she got up close to my face and I explained “step away from me it’s that simple”.After that she got bold and tried to sneak a punch on me I dodged it and ended up punching her in her jaw.Worst movie ever made!so basically I was on the floor getting beat up while  yelling “get off me!” while she was still on top of me so after I gave up she finally got off of me!

So at that point I was fed up I said ”Just leave me alone” and walked out of the room.A while passed by and my sister comes back into the room where I was and told me “I apologize I should have never fought you”after that we talked about it some more and basically she was already on my side the whole time she just thought I was the one who disrespected my elder first.

When we were both on the same page together as we went inside the living room we stood together mentally and physically.Also our bond has got even closer since that scene .And I don’t regret not one part of it.