Voices | Teen Ink

Voices

February 25, 2019
By flozkzonebrazy BRONZE, Sacramento, California
flozkzonebrazy BRONZE, Sacramento, California
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Struggling for proverty

 

I am a kid who done been through alot, sleeping  in different hotels every week I used to think the hotels was talking to me. That’s how you know I was frustrated because I  will think stuff is talking to me. But I still went to school it was just too much cussing, and arguing goin on.I had too much stuff that happen.I used to like was i was a mocking bird. I used to think the hotels was my home because everytime I go to the front it be dirty with trash around it and i'll pick it up to help out.The hotels was clean in the inside but the outside was different it look like a dumpster truck.I tried my best to not act like a little kid and be immature.

 


                          Fitting in/acceptance


I am   a gentleman who tried to fit in when they was younger and be around a crowd.But then I  realized i’m trying to fit in with because that’s how u end up where u dont want wanna be.I experienced stuff like this I done been through stuff like this. When I was trying to fit in it was like a bird trying to fit on a wire with all the other birds.

I tried my hardest to fit in but then I stopped because I didn’t wanna be somewhere dumb like everybody else. When I got to middle school it was different instead of me trying to fit in with people wanted to fit in with me because they knew i was solo and really didn’t care about other people.


                       

                        Taking responsibility

I am a kid who has to learn how to take responsibility for myself because if I don’t I might not get nothing in life I  lie like a baby done stole candy i’m a pretty good liar. But I stopped because lying isn’t good. I done been through alot when i lied so I had to stop.When I tried to lie my parents can tell i’m lying because I would start twisting my hair and biting my nails.It was crazy when I was younger because I would lie about the littlest stuff I lied at school I lied to my parents/family. I lied a lot but I changed that because I got older  it just made it look bad on me because i’m too old to be lying about the littlest stuff. My parents was so quick to tell me i’m lying like a dog chasing a cat.