What are your thoughts? | Teen Ink

What are your thoughts?

By kaylarocks SILVER, AURORA, Colorado
kaylarocks SILVER, AURORA, Colorado

"The more you take responsibility for your past and present, the more you are able to create the future you seek." - Author Unknown

Q: What are your views on lesbian relationships?

A: My views on lesbian relationships are similar to others. I am totally okay with it I mean where would we be without them. Would the world be any different?

Q: Nudist don't always get respect, if you dated one what would you do?

A: I respect all nudist as I think everyone should. If I were to date or marry a nudist, I think i may feel a bit uncomfortable at first but then i would get used to it. I have no problem with nudism, I just prefer clothes.

Q: Abortion causes riots and dilemmas all the time, are you against it like many people are?

A: I could go both ways, I mean if a 17 year old girl has sex and get pregnant I believe it is her fault she got pregnant and that she shouldn't have an abortion. But if a 17 year old girl gets raped and pregnant then she has the right to get an abortion.

Q: What do you think about this question, * Do you affect the society, or does the society affect you?*

A: Honestly this question could go either way. If a person affects the society, then the society will affect the rest of the people in the society. So long story short, a person has to affect the society for it to affect everyone else. EX. texting and driving.

These are questions that are always asked on interviews. Please share all of your thoughts!