My Hero | Teen Ink

My Hero

If I had to pick one person to be my hero, it would probably be my best friend, Kimbrie. She and I have been friends since the first day of school. she has always been there for me. No matter how mad at me or how hard my problem is, she does not care.

We have only been in one major fight and it ended within a week. Through the good times and the bad times, the funny times and the sad times, she has always been by my side, ready to help. I hope our friendship never ends. She is the best friend a girl can have.

She is trustworthy, and she knows all my secrets. She understands me like no one else does. She is the kind of friend that knows the lyrics to the song in my heart, and sings it when I forget. I love her like a sister.

We spend all of our time together. It is almost like i live with her! We have most of our classes together so were always with each other! We eat lunch together every day and sometimes finish each others sentences! Were practically inseparable!

Nothing can come between us. Of all the friends i have had in my life, she is definitely the only one I can fully trust. She is always truthful. If I look bad, she is the one that tells me. We are very close friends and I hope that next year is like it was this year, minus the drama.

She really is the best friend i have ever had! I love her as a sister and that will never change! Kimbrie, your the best! I love you with all my heart, and more! These are my reasons for picking Kimbrie as my hero.