Mrs. Johnson | Teen Ink

Mrs. Johnson

Mrs. Johnson is my choir teacher in HIgh school. Now I know what your thinking why should she be teacher of the year? She is justa choir teacher right? Well Mrs. Johnson is an amazing teacher she just doesnt teach music. She does more then that Mrs. Johnson makes sure that we love the music she teaches us and that we are all having a good time learning it. Some teachers will be strict and then the students will not have the motivation to learn the music they are given but not Mrs. Johnson. She is always making sure that we are learning quickly and at the same time at our own pace. She encourages us all and even though we may be given a song that is tough she wont give up on us even when we want to. IN the end we just end up loving the song even if we didn't at first. Mrs. Johnson is always full of energy when you are having a bad morning it quickly goes away as soon as you walk into her room. Its like "coming home" is what she describes it and in a way it is. She is just so crazy and fun that its hard not to love her class and it amazes me that even with what she's been through she can still have an amazing smile on her face. Mrs. Johnson has had some problems with her three year old son Levi I wont go into to details but they haven't been good but still even after all that she can still smile and groove it and shake all around as we get into the music. Everyone in choir loves Mrs. Johnson its hard not too she's always there for us whenever were down. NOt too long ago we had a major flood here in the twin cities and as soon as we came back to school Mrs. Johnson asked how we were and offered to help anyway she possibly can. She was so concerned for us just like we were for her, with her son. She tells us so many stories about her life most of them are funny like how her husband got her a dirt tester for a valentine gift! Yeah most stories have to deal with either her or her family and theyare always funny. Except for those that are quite personal she isn't afraid to talk to us about issues she may be going through. Just like i think some of us may tell her. She always thinking of ways for us to have a good time and she wants all to succeed in our gouls. I know that one day in the future when were graduating she will be there for all of us and she will scream and shout cheering us on. And all of us will think "oh no there she goes again that crazy red head teacher that we know and love." Mrs. Johnson deserves to be teacher of the year but to be honest we have many teachers here that are so good to us and are kind to us. That it was hard for me to choose. So I gotta say that Centralia is the place you may want to go if you want awesome teachers that you'll always remember and love. But still out of all the great teachers her and staff I have to say Mrs. Crazy red head Johnson is the one who can beat all. As far as I'm concerened no matter what people may say she IS Educator of the Year. Now and forever.

Marisela SILVER, Centralia, Washington
Mrs. Johnson is uh-mazing i loved bein in her class

DaviDooxoxorawr SILVER, Centralia, Washington

Don't judge someone 'cause they sin differently than you

mrs.johnson is awsome best choir teacher ever

angelsis73 said...
i liked it there were a few editing errors but that's ok we all make mistakes. its obvious that the author really loves her teacher and i can see from reading why she nominated her. next time though try to read over your work before submitting so there are now mistakes.