Mrs. Rosaio EOY | Teen Ink

Mrs. Rosaio EOY

By sneidlein BRONZE, Hockessin, Delaware
sneidlein BRONZE, Hockessin, Delaware

Have you ever had class that you look forward to everyday? For me, that class is science, taught by my favorite teacher, Mrs. Rosaio. This class has all my good friends, which makes the class very fun. She is a nice, fun, and entertaining teacher. 

Every student in her class has the opportunity to earn an A. The tests she gives I don’t find difficult because they are a combination of multiple choice, matching, and short answer. It gives students who may not be good writers a better chance for an A. If you listen and pay attention in class, you will do well on her tests and quizzes. There is a lab almost every week that counts as a grade. My favorite lab was the egg drop because we got to make a plan to save the egg from cracking. She also gives us many opportunities at extra credit, which can improve our averages.   

Science has always been my favorite subject. Mrs. Rosaio also makes class fun because her classes are not repetitive which makes learning interesting. She shows us many videos in class that teach us things like how the earth is made, what causes volcanic eruptions, and how the solar system works. Examples like this help us learn in a different way. She encourages us to talk in class which helps all the students to communicate with each other, share notes, and learn from each other.    

The way Mrs. Rosaio teaches is very easy to understand. She is very nice, and she is willing to answer any questions you have. She is very welcoming and accepts everyone that enters her classroom. She will stay after school to help any student who is struggling in any concept that we are learning about.   

Overall, I think Mrs. Rosaio is a very good teacher. I find her science class my least stressful class. She is a very fun teacher that gives us very little homework. The videos Mrs. Rosaio plays make learning fun and interesting. I really like her style of teaching. If you ask a question, she will always answer and give you a response you can understand. These are the traits an Educator of the Year should possess. For these reasons, I nominate Mrs Rosaio for Educator of the Year.