Teacher of the Year | Teen Ink

Teacher of the Year

By slongo BRONZE, Sterling, Virginia
slongo BRONZE, Sterling, Virginia

Teacher of the Year 

Ms. Briggs is the most wonderful teacher in the universe.  I think the teacher of the year should be Ms. Briggs.  She is my homeroom teacher in fifth grade.  The academic classes that she teaches are reading, writing, and science. She has a very light tan color hair because she dyed her hair.  She used to have dark brown hair with blonde stripes. She helps you when your stomach does not feel good.  Ms. Briggs is very good at science and all of the other subjects that she teaches.

Ms. Briggs has a great personality.  She is perfect at teaching because she doesn't teach you in a confusing or an easy way.  She does it just right!  She is a genius because she can help you with a question whenever you need it. Ms. Briggs is thoughtful and pretty.  When you see her you will feel happy.  When you walk into the classroom she always says, "How is your day Patrick?, or when it is Friday she says, : Happy Friday!" in a happy voice.

Ms.Briggs has done a lot.  The most important thing that she has done is making me feel better.  Like when I walk in feeling tired and grumpy she talks to me and it makes me feel better.  She has also given creativity to others.  Even though I am not in her writing class, I can tell that she does that just by reading all of the paragraphs that her students have written.  That is who I think should be the next best teacher of the year!