Never Ending | Teen Ink

Never Ending

I feel so sad, mad, and upset. I do the dumbest stuff ever and somehow he is still with me. I ask myself a thousand times why have not this dude left me like the rest. Then when he tells me he really loves me, I say to myself that must be the reason why. When you love someone as if I love him, you would not do the stuff I do, but somehow I keep on doing it. When he gets mad, I pay no attention to his feelings but when I get mad, I want him to give me all the attention in the world, and he does. I treat him like crap and he treats me like royalty. What is wrong with me, I am always messing up, but no matter how many times I say sorry it seems not to be enough. He says he is tired of my little childish games. Does this mean if I keep doing the same things I do, that we will end? I know we have had more bad times, then well, but when we had those good times, it was FUN. All I am trying to say is, I love you and I am willing to change for you just give me time. I know I have said that many times before, but this time I mean it. I am not going to promise but I will do my best.

Love,
Jasmine H.