Advocacy Letter | Teen Ink

Advocacy Letter

By jmeezy84 SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
jmeezy84 SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin

Bose Corporation Headquarters
100 The Mountain Road
Framingham, MA 01701

To Whom It May Concern:

I am a customer of Bose and truly believe your corporation creates quality audio products. However, the fabric covering the speaker in my year-old Bose OE2 audio headphones has detached from its stitching and slightly exposes the speaker itself. Any measures taken on Bose’s behalf to resolve this issue would be appreciated.

I received Bose OE2 audio headphones on December 25, 2012 as a Christmas gift from my parents. The sound and design of this product is incomparable to similarly priced competitor products. Throughout the first months of use, the product proved its quality. Shortly thereafter, I noticed the yellow foam that cushions the headphones exposed. Normally the product is black, so I investigated.

Following visual inspection, I concluded the mesh which covers the speaker had slipped out from underneath the black leather headphone covers. I pushed the mesh back only to find it had slipped again within twenty minutes. With the speaker exposed, the headphones are more susceptible to damage.

I am writing this letter to find a solution to my issues, or to receive any compensation from Bose for this faulty product. I believe Bose is a quality corporation, and I hope to see a response. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

John G.