Pure Perfection | Teen Ink

Pure Perfection

By DAMIA PLATINUM, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
DAMIA PLATINUM, Fort Lauderdale, Florida

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return." and my other fav. "The best come to those who wait."

My eyes close.I am in bio right now and I can't stand to listen to anymore of Mrs.Hemlocks babble.I open my eyes and look around at my very average class.I smile as I see that Darrek is looking at me.Too bad for him though,for none of the boys at my school had caught my eye yet.I close my eyes again and go to my favorite daydream.There he is.His eyes are the warm and inviting color of honey,his hair is as black as the night sky,his skin like that of a marble statue.His teeth sharp as knives.he is mine.My idea of what perfection is.my idea of pure beauty.Mrs.Hemmlock asks a question.My eyes snap open.She is waiting for a answer.I then notice that she is looking at the girl next to me.I give out a sigh of releif.Now back to my dream.He has only one flaw.The fact that he is a vamopire dosn't bother me so I don't consider it a flaw.His one flaw is that he dosn't exist.He is not real.he is only what I want,what I need but can't have.There is a sudden bang of the classroom door that snaps me out of my dream.I growl in frustration.I then notice the person that has walked through the door.Oh my god!This is not real,not real.is this real?There standing in the doorway is pure perfection.My beautiful perfection,the boy that I have been dreaming about.He walks towards me and slides, smoothly into the seat next to me.My heart goes ballistic.He looks exactly as I imagined him.I look at his beautiful face and become traped in his eyes.My heart stops,I forget to breath.He smiles a heart crushing smile,and I start to feel quite faint.Don't faint,don't faint,I tell myselfe over and over again.Just then Mrs.Hemmlock asks me a question.His hold on my eyes relaxes and I am able to look away.Never have I been so happy to have Mrs.Hemmlock ask me a question.I have a sudden feeling that life is going to get a whole lot crazier now that we have a new addition to the town.

arias said...
Fantasy can become reality because you are what you think about and attract. So Aim High.