Everyone is ugly in their own way. | Teen Ink

Everyone is ugly in their own way.

By WildWendy21 PLATINUM, Luling,Texas, Texas
WildWendy21 PLATINUM, Luling,Texas, Texas

"mistakes are painful when they happen, but a collection of mistakes is called experience."-tumblr

Sitting in class listening to girls around me calling each other ugly. I finally opened my mouth and this came out "Just shut up already your all ugly in your own way. You each go around being pretty on the outside, but on the inside your all ugly and mean." After saying this they all turned and looked at me and I held up a mirror and said you don't believe me just look and you'll see. Each one of these girls took a look at the mirror and they were all shocked at what they saw. They all realized I spoke the truth. After they handed me the mirror I got up all of them staring at me and left the room as I walked down the hall they're voices grew and echoed in the halls. As I listened I grew a smile wondering did they get it now?????

"I was in tech apps class listening to the girls who care only about appearance, when they turned and looked at me and asked why do you dress that way. I looked t them and said nothing for a few minutes then said "Beauties on the inside not the outside. What you think is beauty I think is pretty, but when you see beauty in and outside a person they are truly beautiful." They just stared as I walked away.