You're perfectly imperfect! | Teen Ink

You're perfectly imperfect!

By Vagabond SILVER, New Delhi, Other
Vagabond SILVER, New Delhi, Other

Every end is a new beginning;
What a caterpillar calls an end the rest of the world calls a butterfly;
"Begining are normally sacary endings are normally sad,
it's in the middle which makes life worth living"

Perfection.
“Being perfect is way too imperfect” – Savannah Parks
Perfect means without any fault or defect. But why be perfect? Everyone is running to be perfect in what they do or want to do. But they don’t realize being perfect is just too ‘imperfect’. If one thinks ranking top is perfect then I think ranking awesome (not top) and enjoying the moment is perfect. Take a break from the competition of being perfect and think, “what if I would be chasing a butterfly right now or trying something really crazy?’’ That ‘what if’ is enough to make us realize that being perfect is too imperfect. If you are the happiest person on earth with the perfect life then you are completely imperfect because it means that you have not tried anything new which is imperfect by default. Supporting what Michael J. Fox said I think, “I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; Perfection is gods business.” One can improve but improvement has no boundary has “PERFECT.”
So just stop and do everything that is crazy and imperfect, so that when you g old you will have your own ‘imperfect’ stories to tell. Someday try to be a vagabond and wander everyplace you have not visited and try everything that has been tagged ‘crazy’. It’s alright to make mistakes because life doesn’t comes with instructions. Make your life worth living. George B. Shaw once said,
“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world,
The unreasonable man persist in trying to adapt the world to himself,
Therefore, all progress in world depends on the unreasonable man.”
At last I would like to write, if you didn’t understand or remember a single word I wrote so here’s the tip: If you do what you always did, you will get what you always got. Live everyday as if it’s your last, someday you will be right. Perfection doesn’t means being rigid and obsessive it means to enjoy and let go...

Vagabond SILVER, New Delhi, Other

Every end is a new beginning;

thanks a lot :) :) :)

LOVERR said...
LOVERR, SDZX DS ZCXV, California
omg i loved it!!