How JULLing Affects the Body | Teen Ink

How JULLing Affects the Body

By xfade321 BRONZE, Glendale, Arizona
xfade321 BRONZE, Glendale, Arizona

In the year 2018, the introduction of the JUUL device has a cause worldwide epidemics where teenagers are exposed to a high concentration of nicotine at an early age. However, due to the lack of information available to the general public, many teenagers are continuing to abuse the device causing sales of the JUUL to skyrocket. This article does an excellent job of informing the public about the JUUL, including factual evidence based on scientific research. Regarding my opinion of JUUling, I believe that the existence of this tool is extremely unnecessary. It is unsettling that teenagers are basically smoking an entire pack of cigarettes every time they finish a pod. Furthermore, I would like to thank Christine Shatrowsky for taking time out of her day to compose this piece of writing, for I believe it will be a valuable tool to make sure teenagers are knowledgeable about the consequences of JUUling.

Shorthairdontcare SILVER, Houston Area, Texas
the only reason vapes exist is so that the big vape companies can make money by getting people addicted so they'll buy more. They don't care about people's health, they care bout making as much money as they can. It's the same thing with cigarette companies.