Idaho Tree Forest | Teen Ink

Idaho Tree Forest

In the words of William Blake, “The tree which moves some to tears of joy is in the eyes of others only a green thing that stands in the way. Some see Nature all ridicule and deformity, and some scarce see Nature at all. But to the eyes of the man of imagination, Nature is Imagination itself.” I think that was really great writing. The best way is to improve Idaho forests is to turn protection and regulation.

First I would put up fences and a sign that says no littering and keep on the trail. I would bring some people to put up the fences and guards to watch over at night so no one sneaks in. Plus the guards will have dogs not puppies trained dogs and tasers.

The guards will be heavily trained with again dogs I mean VICIOUS DOGS! Anyway with tasers and a bean bag shotgun just in case and pepper spray and electrical batons.

No trespassing and no hunting ever in the forest. People who are reading this might think how are you going to do this? Well who ever hunts in the forest will have a fee? The fee will be around $250.00 is just like speeding or running a red light. You will get caught and will be arrested. Now all of this will cost not much
Fence $100 per feet
0ne sign around $25
Workers will get paid $100
Guards will get $100
Vicious dogs $150
Weapons around $250
Fee is $250

That’s all I’m going to talk about and I hope you like it as much as I typed it. I

also hope that … it will happen