Bullied Bully | Teen Ink

Bullied Bully

January 14, 2016
By Izamaniac BRONZE, Roanoke, Virginia
Izamaniac BRONZE, Roanoke, Virginia
3 articles 0 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
"It's no use going back to yesterday, I was different then."-Alice in Wonderland
"I can do all things through Christ when he strengthens me."-Philipians 4:13


There are four types of bullies, the ones who take pride in there "work" and will try there hardest to push people over the edge. There are the ones who stand back and watch as this happen, the passer-byers, the ones who slip by trying not to be noticed. There is the bully who doesn't know any better, who has emmotions unknown to them, they quite at some point, but still leave the pain. Then, there are ones who defend the bullied, they give the touching speaches, they are thr bullied at times, but somehow, they themselves are bullies. They argue for there beliefs, when running out of back-up turns, they turn over to name calling for support. Yes, even they are bullies. Because when you say the word bully, that popular cheerleader, that tough kid pops in your head, right? You couldn't possibly be one. How could you, you "love" every one. Except the bullies. Why should we, they should know better...right? Have you heard the saying "Don't judge a person untill you've walked in there shoes"? I have, and I hadn't really understood untill I was in 2nd grade.  There was a 5th grade girl who bullied my brother and I.  We of course told our mom, who told the principle, whom did some digging (so to speak). My mom told me that the bully was bullied by her older siblings and lived a not so nice life, and didn't know how to deal with it. Years later, I had just finished making fun of my brother when she came to mind. I felt crushed. I had reinacted what she had done to me. I myself was a bully.