The Girl. | Teen Ink

The Girl.

By Booklover-101 BRONZE, Huntsville, Alabama
Booklover-101 BRONZE, Huntsville, Alabama

Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny. -C.S. Lewis

"You're so kind and sweet", "That dress is beautiful on you", "You have an old soul you know", "I'm glad I have you to talk." You would think the girl receiving these compliments would be happy to hear these things because she deserved them. But she wasn't, she's the girl who's always there if you need her and asks for nothing in return, she's the friend who will stay up all night with you discussing your last break up, she's the girl who is always there to help.

But no one really knows her, she keeps to herself because the pain she feels inside is to deep and horrable to inflict on anyone else, she's the girl who crys herself to sleep everynight feeling lost and alone. If some one sees her staring off into space, she's usually thinking about all the pain and suffering in her heart But she brushes it off with an excuse "I'm just tired" she says and they all beleive her lies. Even when she comes out of the bathroom with tears in her eyes because she looks in the mirror and does'nt see what others see all she can see is uglyness.

You know in your heart she's not fine, like she wants everyone to believe. You can see it in her eyes... she's broken.

I write this and hope that if you know someone like this you will reach out and help them.

2write said...
on Mar. 20 2014 at 5:38 am
2write, Dededo, Other

" I wasn't built for conformity, I was born to stand out from the crowd"
" In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took but how many moment tsook your breath away:"- Chinese man
"I have tried, in my way, to be free."-Leonard Cohen

Instead of spreading things like this,: ONCE YOU'VE STARTED READINGTHIS YOU CAN'T GET OUT! READ ON IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DIE A year ago A girl named Kathy was hated by everyone. Everyone made fun of her. She was ignored. Even by messages. One day she decided to kill herself. Beca......use..................... even her parents ignored her. She jumed out her window. No one noticed utill people started dissapearing. Kathy haunted them. She made them suffer like the way she did. She hung them slowly and stabed them over and over very slowly so they could suffer like she did.
If you don't send this message to 15 diffrent comments you will die tonight by Kathy. Because she considers it ignooring her.
Example 1:
Dave looked at the first sentece and said, "Spam" And the next day the neighbors found him in his backyard, dead.
Example 2:
Joane was alone. She didn't have kids or a husband. She had alot of friends. When She had a sleepover with them she quickly had to check her e-mail.She saw this message and sent it to only 6 people because she thought she couldn't die that night beacuse she was surounded by people. The next morning Joane's friends found her in her bathtub, dead.
If you don't send this, Kathy WILL find yo

we should be sharing a message of peace and love.Never hurt someone for your own gain. How you treat someone should not depend on anything except the old Golden rule of treating others as you would like to be treated. We are human beings, not instruments of cruelty.‪#‎anitbullying‬ * I hope you don't mind if I post this, I chose to do so in hopes that you spread the message.