Two Best Friends! | Teen Ink

Two Best Friends!

December 1, 2013
By WinHearts BRONZE, New Delhi, Other
WinHearts BRONZE, New Delhi, Other
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Friends! Oh my gosh! We are friends. Are you serious we are friends? They are truthful. They are the best thing that can happen to someone. They are so amazing. Life is not life without them in it. They always want good for you. Oh shut up! Let’s get over this crap for some time. These days are no more lived. Even if they are not in my world at least.

That’s where all of it starts. Two of my best friends who i loved so much. They were close to me. So close that i couldn’t imagine a day without them. One who my family hated and then the other who i hated. Still we did last for some time at least. We were friends. Friends for pretty long. But as we say two makes great but three makes the great ones loose its greatness. Same did happen.

They always told me i was the one who spoils it all. But i always told them there were plenty of people to give you attention. The kind you needed. To talk to you from midnight to the morning daylight. To keep looking into your eyes till the next blink of the eye. To keep crawling behind you till the legs don’t hurt. To keep laughing at your useless jokes. Oh! Guys! Don’t pity me. For no more i am with you. Because one day I will be somewhere where you guys will never be. And then maybe I can wave at you when surrounded by people. But wait! I would rather deny knowing you. Just the way it happened years ago.

But of course! There was a spark. That spark came when we guys parted ways. You know what the spark had? Jealousy, ignorance, annoyance, b****iness and what not. Because all that they could think of was to take me down. They couldn’t see me doing better than them. For some time they did succeed. But When i realized who they were. I ended it all there. Because as you say *SUCCESS IS THE BEST REVENGE.* And now that’s all I can think about.