The Outernet | Teen Ink

The Outernet

By ConnorWritesStuff BRONZE, Loveland, Colorado
ConnorWritesStuff BRONZE, Loveland, Colorado

Just because you started out bad doesn't mean you have to end horrible.

The following is taken from police files and documents, some information has been censored for legal reasons. The Outernet is a gruesome version of the internet that can only be accessed by the FBI, and the most skilled hacker. The Outernet contains many “sites” such as “Be the Director” and “******”. “Be the Director” was a website open to the public where you would pay a certain amount of money, pick your genre, and then you type what you want your story to be about, the only problem is that after awhile the site took it to far. The directors eventually started telling the actors that they must kill each other or **** each other, the actors falsely killed each other, but the directors weren't satisfied, they wanted real blood and ***** but the actors of course rejected… until the richer directors bribed the actors with ************* *******, at that amount of ***** the actors would do anything… even kill. The site was transferred to The Outernet, were only the FBI, and the most skilled hacker can see it. The Rest of the article has been censored due to legal reasons.

I hope you enjoy this story, it is my first attempt at horror that I have posted (BTW it is      all fake, none of it was really taken from police files).
-Connor