Ravenswood | Teen Ink

Ravenswood

By Taylor. BRONZE, Kings Mountain, North Carolina
Taylor. BRONZE, Kings Mountain, North Carolina

Nicola was a average teenage girl in the small town of Ravenswood. Like any other teenager, she didn’t have a care in the world. until one day her world was turned upside down.
     It was the end of summer in 2010, Nicola and her four bestfriends Madison, Whitney, Morgan, and Hanna were all sleeping in Madison’s barn in the backyard. All of the girls passed out by twelve but, not Nicola. All the girl had awoke. Although, Nicola was no where to be found. Hanna had been awake the longest and was walking back towards the barn away from the woods when the other girls seen her. The other girls were very suspicious of Hanna because she was the first one up. Nicola’s body was nowhere to be found. her parents held a memorial service after three weeks of her being missing. They held the memorial in honor of Nicola’s honor.
     After Nicola’s disappearance all of the other girls drifted apart. Exactly a year and a half of Nicola’s body still missing, they found it. The body was found behind Madison’s neighbors house. They held her funeral and asked all of the girls if the would speak at the funeral. The girls agreed to it. A week  before Nicola’s funeral Hanna’s mom was arrested for shop lifting. While the girls were at the funeral the recieved a text message from this annonymous person that goes by “A” with a picture of Hanna’s mom stealing a scarf.
    A few weeks went by with the girls recieving about a text a day. finally the decided to go get the police involved. the girls told their friend that was a cop and he told them that they should plan a vacation and go camping to see if anybody follows them. The cop was fishing and mysteriously fell off a bridge into the lake. But really, “A” pushed him off because he was getting closer to figuring out who “A” really is. The only people around were him, Madison, Whitney, Hanna, and Morgan. Or so they thought… Bailey (the enemy) was there also. Of course she was acting sweet and innocent as usual. But, they finnally realized it was Bailey that was harassing them and they tied her up and took her to the cops and she was put into Radley Sanitarium for killing