We Still Have a Chance | Teen Ink

We Still Have a Chance

It’s their fault. They are the reason why we are who we are. They brain washed us. They are the ones who did it. Their brains are so undeveloped, but we didn’t care. We decided to continue in life with them. Thought that they could not do anything to us. Yet they are nasty, we had no threat with them, until they signaled for help.
The aliens raining down from above, everywhere, like they were the particles and atoms in our world. They were so in sync that it was all connected. The mother comes in after the first few hours after the attack, lands straight in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico. Their laser beams where as hot as the sun. There is no way out. This is the end.
As smart as we may be as humans, these alien forces are way more developed than we are. With only a hand full of people left on earth, the only way to live free, is to die. Only way to live period, is to hide in fear and despair. With only a hand full of people, our group of 56 people, and our food supplies running low, we have managed to capture one of the aliens, and they are far more developed than we thought. We have seen traces of uranium powered weapons, with a heavy metallic blood that is silvery red.
As it was still alive, tied down, without its weapons attached, we have found out that their weapons are useable without being attached to their bodies, but we don’t know how to check how much ammo is in each of the weapons. We have found that it is easier to kill the brain, but their thick armor prevents us penetrating it with anything that we have except their guns and their knives. Yet, the world is in despair, we now have a chance to fight this battle.

I would like to know what others think about my work ._.