Galaxy 11 | Teen Ink

Galaxy 11

November 13, 2014
By Anonymous

          One Sunday afternoon, a named Beckenbaur was at a soccer stadium. When all of a sudden this strange group of people with black robes confronts Beckenbaur. The strange people in robes told Beckenbaur to form a soccer team to face the people in black robes in a soccer match.      The world didn’t know until one day the saw a symbol that was on the robe. The symbols where shown in Brazil, New York, and England. A couple days after the sign, Beckenbaur released a video that explained everything. It even said that if we lose to the aliens our world will get destroyed.    So it’s time to recruit the team/players. So the first player is Messi and he is also the captain of the team. Ronaldo was the second was the second person that was chosen. Then after a couple of months Beckenbaur finished filing in the mid-field positions and the forward positions. With Ronaldo and Messi as the team’s starting forward.          Then one day Beckenbaur went to a meeting and the news people asked Beckenbaur what about defense and goaly. So then Beckenbaur chose Casillas to play goaly. Next he got Thiago Silva to play defense, next to David Luiz.   A couple days after Beckenbaur made the team, they practiced.       Galaxy 11’s practice was inside a facility in the desert. They kept practicing and practicing, waiting for the match to come.


The author's comments:

I wrote this article because there was an ad about this and i really liked it so i wrote about it.