Assassin's Creed: Darkness (Part 3) | Teen Ink

Assassin's Creed: Darkness (Part 3)

By VampireX GOLD, Spotsylvania, Virginia
VampireX GOLD, Spotsylvania, Virginia

So, with the vote of five to three, Carolyn and Jake were on the corner, Carolyn disguised as the target, who was safely in a shack, unconscious, and Jake pretending to be a street performer, wearing the Harlequin’s original outfit. Carolyn smiled to herself; everyone must be laughing at Jake. She walked as the target would have walked, then heard the sound of metal against metal. She turned around quickly, losing the disguise. Jake and the man were circling each other, the man with a look of interest on his face. There were few people out, probably because of the assassinations, so Carolyn pulled out her hidden gun. The man saw Carolyn aiming, so he sidestepped closer to Jake, who sidestepped in front of Carolyn’s line of sight. Carolyn, forgetting the gun, ran next to Jake. The man’s eyes widened a bit at this and he pulled out his silencer. Jake and Carolyn dodged to the side, and then Jake leaped at the man. Carolyn cursed and ran after Jake. The man had circled around, leaving his back to Carolyn. She quickly pulled out the fan, the main weapon of the Courtesan, equipped with five blades, and leapt over the man’s back, intending to slice the front of his neck. The man, seeing Carolyn, backed up considerably, leaving Carolyn to slash at air. Jake ran at the man and started jabbing his daggers. The man turned and ran, Jake chasing after him. Carolyn cursed again and followed.
I ran corners, trying to lose my pursuers, but they were as fast as I was. The Harlequin and the Courtesan, both of them chasing after me! The thought filled me with pride, but I held it in, can’t get careless. I finally got far enough to meld with shadows. The Harlequin reached my location first. He paused, masked face scanning for me. I walked behind him and ran my bladed glove across his neck. He died quickly. The Courtesan came quickly and froze at the scene in front of her. I dropped the Harlequin and he fell to the ground. Then I melded with the shadows, leaving the Courtesan to mourn for her friend.

My idea inspired by the games.

VampireX GOLD said...
VampireX GOLD, Spotsylvania, Virginia
It's not done yet.

TrinityCreed said...
After reading all of the parts to this story, I have to say I like it. Good job on the story.