jack fisher is not avalible at the moment | Teen Ink

jack fisher is not avalible at the moment

October 13, 2010
By tomtamtimmy GOLD, Sydney, Other
tomtamtimmy GOLD, Sydney, Other
17 articles 0 photos 49 comments

Favorite Quote:
you don't know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have


jack fisher is an ordinary teenager.
he grew up in an ordinary town
in an ordinary school.
around ordinary people.

that's what every secret society in the world would have you believe. jack fisher is part of a secret branch of the UN. a peace keeping force called the gray eyes. they can see spirits. good or evil. and if a spirit has evil intent the gray eyes must hunt the spirit down. the gray eyes have also developed a variety of other skills.

jack was waiting at a restaurant table for sally. a girl that had a a strong sent of constant joy. that was jacks second ability as a gray eye. he could smell feelings and emotions. but jack wanted to keep an eye on her. evil spirits called sappers are attracted to such behavior. if she is caught by a sapper the will slowly suck all knowledge, memories and feelings from her mind until they take away her brains knowledge on how to keep her heart beating. what does joy smell like. flowers, freshly cut grass and all the juiciest, ripest fruits on the planet.
jack glanced at his watch. it was 8:37. she was meant to be hear by quarter past seven. jack shook his head and stood up. this isn't right he thought. as he walked out of the restaurant he smelt other peoples emotions. one woman was happy. one man was slightly drunk and when jack got outside a trio of men were hanging off each others shoulders stumbling down the sidewalk. the smelt of sweat, ripe grapes, beer and wine. the men were happily drunk. jack started to walk home, then he started to feel anxious so he jogged until finally he was at a full sprint, lights sounds and smells flying past him. he kept up the run until he past an adult club. the emotions hit him like a blow to the forehead with a gold brick. jack stumbled and collapsed hitting his head on the pavement. the world went black.




****
sally screamed as she was pulled out the door of her messy room pulled by some unseen force. her arms failed loosely trying to grab something, anything that might help her. her right hand hit something hard and she grabbed it. was her phone. her finger had sent the screen to the contact list she pressed enter straight away. it was jacks home phone number. the message box came on with a digital ladies voice
" I'm sorry but jack fisher isn't available at the moment please-"
the phone was ripped out of her hands.
'no' she shouted swinging her hands at the phone which was now flying away from her. then something sharp dug it way into her back. sally screamed and passed out.


The author's comments:
i was bored.