The Incident part1 | Teen Ink

The Incident part1

By VampireX GOLD, Spotsylvania, Virginia
VampireX GOLD, Spotsylvania, Virginia

3031, 1:21p.m.
“How bad is it?” I asked the scientist, who was almost running to keep up with me. “Sectors D, E, and J are already infected.” He said, reading off a list, “We have reports of some behavior changes in section C as well.” “Who was the idiot who tried to open the case?” I asked angrily. The scientist looked at the papers “Mr. Thomas.” He said. I sighed as I opened the door, and almost ran into the bulletproof glass. A scientist was banging on the glass then I slammed the door shut, hearing the scientist’s pleas and cries of pain through the door. “That was Sector Q.” the scientist next to me said quietly. I turned around and he followed me. “Do you think it will break out?” he asked. “It’s already in the vents.” I said matter-of-factly. The scientist turned green, and then said “At least we can stop this abomination here.”

I turned around, “On the contrary,” I said, “We’re not doing anything.” The scientist’s eyes grew wide with terror, “But they’re people at stake.” He said, “Actual lives.” Which is exactly what I want.” I said, “It’s hard to rule the world when your servants can think.” The scientist looked at me like I was insane. “You have gone completely mad.” he said, his eyes wide. I rolled my eyes, “and here I thought you scientists had a brain.” He coughed into his fist, and then looked at it in horror, it was covered in blood. “No.” he moaned, “No… please.” I smiled sadly, “Don’t worry,” I said reassuringly, “you are about to help create the biggest empire in the world.” He went to his knees and I left him there, he had done his part.

I liked the Resident Evil movies so they inspired this story. I will use no Resident Evil names here or in the future. Please tell me how it looks before I continue on it.

VampireX GOLD said...
VampireX GOLD, Spotsylvania, Virginia
oh! you used my previous comment. lol

mymask DIAMOND said...
mymask DIAMOND, Dayton, Ohio

Illigitimi non carborundum!

Alea Iacta est!

Something dark and mysterious is in the air...

VampireX GOLD said...
VampireX GOLD, Spotsylvania, Virginia
yes i did. It adds to the suspense.

Plush_Baneling BRONZE, Denver, Colorado

"I will devour the world, after that the universe, and when there is nothing but me, I will devour myself"
ME!

All I can say is Wow

Uberhombre said...
Uberhombre, Durham, North Dakota

"A friend is someone who knows you and loves you just the same."
-Elbert Hubbard

It looks like a good start! It wants me to keep reading, read more. I assume you wished for the reader to be left slightly confused?