Black Rose Chapter 1 | Teen Ink

Black Rose Chapter 1

August 4, 2010
By Future_author SILVER, Baltimore, Maryland
Future_author SILVER, Baltimore, Maryland
9 articles 0 photos 21 comments

Favorite Quote:
Some secrets can hurt, but sometimes they keep you safe, but all secrets are found out sooner or later.


Chapter 1: Flash back





I woke up in the middle of the night, once again, after a nightmare. Ever since my parents died I've had no life in me.







***************Flash-Back********************



I was at school doing my work when I was called to the office.

I got up slowly and walked out the door. I walked in and saw my dad there. His eyes wher red, which was not good at all.

"I am sorry but your mom just died." The principal said for my dad.

I didn't talk, I just sat down.

My father grabbed me and hugged me. I was always a daddy's girl but I was always with my mom. My mom always stayed home with me while my dad worked.

"How? Why?" I kept repeating.

"She was in a car accident on her way back from the store." My father explained.

Little Kyle as we called him came into the office my father told him this time.

We both went home to find a parade of people in the front yard. Many had black clothes on.

I got out of the car. They all walked towards us. I noticed my god-mother running toward me. She grabbed me and hugged me. I saw my grandmother in her wheel-chair.










~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





I was crying now. My father's death was alot different. He died because of a heart-attack.

I was 9 years old when he died. My aunt Ana told me to live with her but I wanted to travel with my god-mother. So far I have gone to the Amazon, Egypt, Peru, Honduras, Mexico, and China.

I got up and walked toward the window. I climbed onto the tree next to my window. I climbed the tree to the top and laid there. I watched the sky. Then I heard someone yell.

"Summer!"

I recognized the voice as my god-mother, Elizabeth.

I quickly climbed down and jumped into the window and saw her standing at the door.

"Hi." I said and added a innocent smile.

"Get ready Brian got a job in Alaska and we are moving Saturday.

I sighed. at-least I have 2 days to get ready for the long drive. I live in Maryland and we have a long day. I heard Skippers bells. I smiled.

Skipper came in my room. I loved my little dog.

The author's comments:
I put my life into this story. But i can't tell you why.