Dear Taylor | Teen Ink

Dear Taylor

March 8, 2012
By lovemenot PLATINUM, Port Angeles, Washington
lovemenot PLATINUM, Port Angeles, Washington
29 articles 0 photos 17 comments

Favorite Quote:
"My names Red and Im an alcoholic."~Red, Shark Night 3D


Dear Taylor,

You are my latest fascination. Your humor confuses me and makes me smile. Your eyes are the strangest shade of blue, so light and airy. Your smile is like the sun, always shining and lighting up the room. You are beautiful.

You care about your grades, your athletics, your friends and family. You also seem to be very into music, which is good. Music says a lot about a person. I want to know what music you listen to, just to see if you aren’t like those other high school boys.

I know that you have a past and I’m okay with that. You’ve had bimbo girlfriends that I’m aware of, extremely aware of. You also have tragedy, losing a brother…

But you always seem so…happy. With everything that’s happened to you, you keep on moving forward. You have such a drive, such passion to live your life because you know it can be over before it even starts. You never want to give up without a fight. I like that about you.

The thing that scares me about you, is that when you aren’t around…I don’t want be. I feel like you sucked the life out of me and its hiding, where ever you are.

You make me smile,
Lovemenot


The author's comments:
Sorry, Jake. Youre not the only one who gets letters anymore.