My CInderella Story: Aftermath | Teen Ink

My CInderella Story: Aftermath

By Goddess PLATINUM, Connellsville, Pennsylvania
Goddess PLATINUM, Connellsville, Pennsylvania

“Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.”

That dance was the best thing that ever happened to me. That night I fel in love. Everything seemed perfect....right? well thats where your wrong. on that following monday, i saw him, hanging out with his friens. i thought this would be the perfect time to talk to him (no clue why i thought that). i walked over to them as they laughed at something funny."Hey" i said. he turned and looked at meas the rest of his friends fell silent.one of them snickered. He smiled and said "Hey.....good to see you again". one of his friends (i think his name was todd) whispered "its the stupid girl he danced with at the dance. well do you think she'll figure out that it meant nothing to him...".Eric ( my prince charming) smirked. as quick as it appeared it disappeared as he realized what todd said. sadly it was to late to take it back. i slowly backed away. "Nicole..." Eric said as he took a step towards me. I turned and ran with tears streaming down my face. "NICOLE.....WAIT!!!!" Eric shouted from behind me but i didnt bother to answer him. i just kept running.