letters to you | Teen Ink

letters to you

By TheSummoningFreak PLATINUM, Lugoff, South Carolina
TheSummoningFreak PLATINUM, Lugoff, South Carolina

if you can never let yourself fall you'll never know what it's like to love

dear Aven

i miss you i cant stand being apart from you. i dream of you every night of the nest time we can be together. i'm gonna take you out to that place you've been wanting to go to for so long. and then we're gonna kiss under the star's for hours. god Aven i miss you adn i cant wait to see you again just twelve months. i'm counting the days till i can see you.

I Love You Aven

Love Abel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dear Abel

god i miss you and cant wait to see you again. i will be counting the days sown from now. i've been good i got a job at the local vet and i'm happy with it. i wish you where here i cant sleep with you gone just thinking about makes me shiver. god i miss you Abel i just want to be with you just eleven months to go. and i cant wait and yes you better take me out when you get home. i miss you and i dream of you to. but always know the moon is always there for both of us when we read these letter's lets read them under the moon so we have the moon. i miss you

I Love You Abel

Love Aven

PS just eleven months to go
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dear Aven

baby that's great news i'm so happy for you. and god how i wish i was there with you. i would if i could
and i will read every letter under the moon as you did. i miss you so much and i cant wait to be home with you once again. i dream of kissing you and being with you. always know i love you no matter what.
we will be together in ten months and i'm counting those days down. stuff here is good no bombing lately and no shooting lately it's been slow. just know i love you and i cant wait to be home. yours always I Love You Love Abel ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dear Abel
baby so good to know there's no shooting. i know only nine months to go and you will be home with me once again. i'm read the letter under the moon somehow that makes it better to hear form you. does that sound stupid and silly?. god i love you so much and i just want you here with me. just nine months to go and i'm counting those day. my job is great i love it to be able to work with all the animals and being able to help them you know?. like you help your people. i miss you and please be safe. i'm counting the days. your always

I Love You Abel

Love Aven
dear Aven

hey sweet heart
i'm being safe i promise you that. and i'm so g;lad you love your job. and no it's not stupid about reading our letters under the moon i read mine under the moon to and it does make it better. i cant wait to see you again to be with you again. just eight months and we're be together i'm counting the days. and cant wait things have picked up a little nothing big or bad.. i'm taking you on the best date in the world when i get home. i love you Aven and i want to spend the rest of my life with you and i am i miss you like crazy always yours

I Love You Aven

Love Abel
dear Abel

honey i love you and i want to spend the rest of my life with you to. i cant wait till your home, i miss you. and please be safe. my job is going great. i'm sitting here under the moon right now while i'm writing this and the stars are so bright tonight it's so pretty so peaceful. only seven months to go and i'm counting the days. i cant wait to be with you again. that date better be good. god i miss you. just to think only seven months to go i'll be counting. your always

I Love You Abel

Love Aven
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dear Aven

only six months to go honey. and don't worry the date will so be worth it. and i being careful and safe i promise you. i so happy your happy with your job i know how much animals mean to you and how much you love them. it's the perfect job for you and i know you love it. i can not wait to see your face again adn kiss you and just to hold you. i miss you like you have no ideal. just six months and we can be together. i'm counting those days, i;m sitting here also writing this letter to you under the sky but it's raining but i'm still under the sky and moon. god i miss you baby just six months always yours

I Love You Aven

Love Abel
dear Abel

only five months i cant believe that in only five months we can be together. and i'm counting those days down, i miss you like crazy baby. and i can not wait to hold you and kiss you and to just see you. i waiting. i'm sitting under the stars it's a clear night tonight and to know you sat in the rain to wrote the letter and just soo sweet i'm so lucky to have you i'm the most lucky girl in the world. i miss you like crazy. be safe and see you in only five months always yours

I Love You Abel

Love Aven
dear Aven

my Aven only four months and we can be together once again. things are good here for once. i cant wait to see you. why didn't you say anything about your job in the last letter? is every thing okay?. you can tell me you know that, and i would sit in a flood to write to you. i love you so much homey and only four months to see you once again. i'm counting those days. i miss you. always yours

I Love You Aven

Love Abel
dear Abel

only three months. my job is good it's better then ever i saved a dog from dying and i'm so happy. i'm good i just worry about you and if your safe. i can not wait to see you only three months. i'm so happy i miss you like crazy and cant wait to be with you once again i love you so much. i'm sitting under the sky but it's storming so i'm half on the porch hope that's okay,i love you soo much. please be careful and safe
always yours

I Love You Abel

Love Aven
dear Aven

only two months. and that's okay i don't wait you to be out in the storm porch counts to, i'm so glad you got to save a dog that's great baby. only two months and we will be together once again, i'm gonna hold you all night long when i get home and never let you go. and then we're go on that date. god i miss you. and i'm being safe i promise. i love you and miss you like crazy. only two months always yours

I Love You Aven

Love Abel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dear Abel

baby one month after this letter you'll be coming home, and all i want is to be held by you all night.
i cant wait to see you i cant believe in only a month i can see you once again to see your face hear your voice. god i miss you so much, i love you.. after this you will be home. and we will be married and finally be a family. i'm counting this last month down in my head. i'll see you in a month honey i love you. always yours

I Love You Abel

Love Aven

comments please

OfficialApprover PLATINUM, Orefield, Pennsylvania

Grab life by the balls. -Slobberknocker
We cannot change the cards we're dealt just how we play the hand
Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted
It's pretty easy to be smart when you're parroting smart people
-Randy Pausch

This is nice, kind of sweet, just try to add a bit more material, you sound rather repetitive.  Nice work, though!

And will you comment on my work?