U have a fan club...... | Teen Ink

U have a fan club......

December 5, 2009
By Annaxoxo SILVER, Swampscott, Massachusetts
Annaxoxo SILVER, Swampscott, Massachusetts
7 articles 0 photos 19 comments

Girls crowd around you and i watch. My heart throbs at the sight, but there is nothing i can do to make it stop. You sing and dance, and you hang with everyone, including me. You are kind and funny. When you sing my stomach fills with butterflies and i run over and join you. We jump up and down to the beat of the music and then when the music slows down, you grab my arm and twirl me around. I grab onto your shoulder, wishing this moment would last forever. I gaze into your eyes, not wanting to blink at all. One second we are dancing and the next you are surrounded by screaming girls. You are popular and lovable. I am..... the girl who was just dancing with you. I try to droan out the screams that come from those girls but its no use. They take pictures and videos, and give him hugs. They call it love! I call it a fan club. They want you because you are what every girl wants. As you leave a room they follow, and continue to scream. I wait for my tern to love you, and to hug you. But i don't want to wait at all. I want to be in your arms. I want to be the one who dances and sings along side of you. But i have to share you..... with your fan club.