Nameless Bliss | Teen Ink

Nameless Bliss

By Brittuhhknee BRONZE, North Highlands, California
Brittuhhknee BRONZE, North Highlands, California

At a party of royal sorts, a suit lays upon your back.
I imagine, dressed in a fancy light yellow ruffled dress, I’d sit admiring you.
I know that your mine and I’d watch you work the room
'I’m a stitch away from making it and a star away from falling apart….'
My heart would pound insanely as you come and kiss my lips, our tongues colliding in a super nova of emotions. I’d become so overwhelmed. I wouldn’t know what to do with myself. Before making a fool of myself, I’d gently push you away and continue through the night in a lady-like fashion. Once we become alone with nothing
but each other our thoughts and an empty home, we’d turn into wild teenagers. Not at first, no, in the beginning we’d start slow, exploring the inside of each others mouths gracefully but then some sort of psychotic force would obtain us and we’d loose it, kissing harder and faster. Faster, Faster... Blurred emotions would obtain every bit of our bodies and we’d be high on bliss for what seems like hours….
Exhausted from overwhelming emotions, I’d fix my yellow ruffled dress and help you fix your tie. I’d fall away into your arms and sleep. An everlasting sleep. A sleep for the last time. I’d fall away into your arms and sleep. My lips would fall cold. My arms would become limp. My skin would become sickly colored. My eyes would be empty. Never to gaze upon your grace. Forever I’d sleep….forever.