Through The Gates Of Love | Teen Ink

Through The Gates Of Love

September 8, 2023
By Anonymous

On a bright summer morning where the birds sang along with the fresh air. The sun barely raised up. There was a village called ‘’Rambur’’, a little girl was born, and was named after her grandmother. Her name was Teressa. She had incredibly beautiful hazel eyes, they looked like the fall of the October. By the months kept passing by she was already a grown woman, which loved to dream and imagine romantic things. ‘’Especially about her wishing true love’’. As the sun was hiding under the horizon, Teressa sat by the window, and she felt like she needed to write about her day and how the times were going like a swing. Although she felt grateful to have parents that could raise her till what she is now. Her grandmother nana supported her and conciliated her, she was like a flower grown from heaven. The next morning Teressa woke up feeling joyful to start a new day at the village and thought she could give a walk through the forest. As she walked through the forest, she caught up with a squirrel, ‘’SHE TALKED’’. Incredibly surprised Teressa sounded. The squirrel and Terresa talked the whole way and she loved to hear the squirrel tell her she was as this forest. Suddenly, a strange noise caught her attention and rapidly hide behind the bush. ‘’ Could it be a village or a big giant SQUIRL? No, it was a very dressed well guy riding a horse, even though he looked majestically handsome. My eyes would not stop looking at him. But as she kept thinking, she also taught about how her dad would feel if she dated a guy from the other world. Who knew what the other side would bring us. Meanwhile as she arrived home, Teressa’s grandma noticed a strange face in her. Nana asked anxiously, ‘’are u feeling okay Terresa’’? Teressa answered her with a silent voice, ‘’yes’’. She knew Nana would be worried about her, specially how the world was. In my little world it was space out, nothing to worry. As Teressa was getting ready to sleep, she asked herself if it was an innovative idea to make conversation with the new guy. In the other part, she would hear her parents fight every night, it was about the way dad would treat the villagers and mom would not like it. Although she would not pay attention enough, because she still had her Nana with her. The stars looked so shiny like a diamond pearl, eventually the sun came out the next morning. At evening after feeding the sheep’s and cows I would go for a walk and talked to myself, about the boring world I live in. It was like living in one square of grass. I dreamed to have mountains and flowers and a big house along with water. Furthermore, Terresa arrived at the reef and as she grabbed water for the village. She had seen a shiny diamond that looked like a pearl. It could have been something valuable for someone around here. Teressa tried to grab it but as she was trying to reach for it. The water fluid extremely fast pulling her hand away, she kept getting closer suddenly her foot slipped down and felt. A strange voice kept talking and I could not think if I were dreaming or the present. While Teressa was unconscious about what was happening, her parents went out to look for her. The villagers packed their bags and torches in case the sun go down. Meanwhile the guy asked the young lady what her name was. She responded, ‘’ Teressa is my name’’. He then told her his name was, ‘Jason.’ Jason said, ‘’I am going to help you, there is a house around the corner I can look on your leg.’’ Teressa felt confused, why would a guy not from his culture help her. She felt scared. As she got up, she left running as fast as she could to her village. By the time she got to the village, everyone was gone but her Nana. NANA, NANA, Terresa said feeling agitated. Nana came and hugged her very tightly; she could feel drops on her dress. The villagers had gotten back from the forest. Everyone was worried and asked Teressa if she was okay. She responded along ‘’yes, I am okay I just felt down the reef but someone very gentle saved me. Her dad bangs the table and tells her she was no longer go to the reef or the forest. I knew my dad was mad, but it was not like my fault. I am only tired of this life. A week had passed by, and she could still not find a way to sneak to the forest. Terresa said ‘’ nature is my life, keeps me from the boring life. When I feed the sheep’s, I told Kak wet, ’would you cover me, I will be back okay? Teressa left emancipate, to the forest signing along and jumping like a toddler. A weird noise interrupted Teressa and then I saw Jason again, there looking handsome as always. Jason felt guilty for not helping me, but I told him it was not his fault. It was mine for leaving like that, I apologize. Every time I looked at him my stomach felt butterflies and at the same time electric shocks. They both walked and laughed at jokes, while I also express my feelings and he told me that the real world was so much better. It was like heaven said ‘’Jason’’. Teressa loved the idea of meeting the new world and leaving behind her family, but she could not do it without saying goodbye to her grandma. Jason romantically said ‘’ you look like a rose a red rose by my house. Teressa gave him a nervous looked and said ‘’ thank you, prince Jason’’ (giggling). She could feel a spark between both hearts, the connection on each other’s nerve system. They both walked to the village and suddenly her dad appeared, ‘’WHAT DID I TELL YOU TERESSA?’’. Jason left precociously. Teressa’s dad locked her in the room and could not find a way to get out, she cried and cried. The night got cold, but she could not do anything to stop it. Although she was smart to get herself out of problems, the night after she knew the windows made of tiny glass, so she slammed it, and she grabbed a rope to rip the wood and pulled extraordinarily strong. She officially had known she was in love; I love of a prince. As she grabbed wood, feather, and yarn, she quickly made a dreamcatcher for him. It was an appreciation gift. On the way to the forest, she could hear her dad yelling at her. An old lady had appeared with a letter and said to read it as quickly as possible. The letter was something that left me with my heart shattered. Jason could not be dead, but I only knew who could have found him and killed him. My parents. Yes, I knew it was them. Believing her parents had something to do with his disappearing, she wanted to go and figure out for herself. What happen to him? Teressa knew if she wanted to find him at his castle, she would have to dress like them. As she crossed the other side, she could not think about how the city looked like, she immediately entered a store on the plaza and grabbed the most elegant dressed. Terresa arrives to the castle and pretends to be her aunt Elisa, they sure believed her, she waved at everyone that work there. After, so much searching thought the castle she could not find him. She felt sad and teared up begin to herself to not give up. After crying she realizes her prince jailed with handcuffs and restricted with securities. She screamed with a loud voice ‘’HELP, HELP OVER HERE’’, quickly ran to him and with her hairclip she tried to unlock the handcuffs, did not give up and she succeeded. They both hugged very tightly and both mushed into each other’s lips. They both ran away and left in search of a new life, who would know where the new life would take them.


The author's comments:

To inspire people to believe in love and nothing can stop you from loving the person in your heart.