Love | Teen Ink

Love

By ChaseTheAce BRONZE, Springboro, Pennsylvania
ChaseTheAce BRONZE, Springboro, Pennsylvania

Power is not given it is earned.

Warning this is the cheesiest story you will ever read.

I am going to tell you a tale of love and friendship.  It all starts with a young man and lady named Adam and Ava who were in love but too scared to tell eachother. One day during lunch Adam asked his best friends Evan and Nathan if they wanted to go bowling together.  

Evan said, “Sure, when are we going.”  

Adam responded, “We can go tomorrow after school if you guys aren't busy.”  

Then Nathan said, “ Sorry, I’m visiting my grandma tomorrow, but I'm free on saturday.”  

Adam said, “Saturday works for me.”  

“Me too.  We can go at 7:00pm”  said Evan. 

Adam said, “Then it's decided.  We will go bowling on saturday At 7:00”  Ava was listening from the table across from them, and she asked her friend if they wanted to go bowling on saturday.  They said that they both had to volunteer at the old folks home, so Ava went bowling alone.

When Adam and his friends got to Balls and Pins they put their names in the machine, got their shoes and started the game.  After about 10 minutes Ava showed up. She got her shoes and before she could get to her lane Adam said, “Hey Ava do you want to bowl with us?”  She immediately said, “yes.”  

She told the guy at the front desk that she would like to join their game, so he added her name to their game.  When she went back to the group.  

Then Adam said, “What were the chances of us going bowling at the same time.”

“Yeah that's pretty crazy.” Said Ava.  They started bowling and after talking for a while they both realized how much they had in common.  They had the same favorite color and movie.  They were both thinking about asking the other out.  Adam opened his mouth to ask her out, but before he could say anything Evan told Adam it was his turn to bowl.  After an hour or so the game ended and Ava had won.  Outside of Balls and Pins they stopped to say goodby.  Nathan and Even went to the car.  Adam said, “you guys go ahead i'll be right there.  Ava and Adam hugged and they both said goodbye.  Ava turned around and took a step, but before she could take a second step 

Adam said, “Wait, there is something I have to tell you.  I'm in love with you Ava.”  

Ava responded, “I love you too.”  They both paused for a moment. Then they gazed into eachothers eyes and kissed.

“You're a good kisser,” said Ava.  

“So are you.” said Adam.  They kissed again before heading to their cars. 

Once in her car Ava said, “I can't believe it, I have a boyfriend.”  

Adom got in his car with his friends and as soon as he did Even said, “Oh my God bro you finally got a girlfriend.

Nathan said, “welcome to the club”.

Adam and Ava eventually got married and had three kids.  I guess you could say they lived happily ever after.  

This is a very cheese and romantic story.