personal essay 2 | Teen Ink

personal essay 2

My Mother 

There has been one person in my life that has always been there for me and it would be my wonderful mother who has raised me to be who I am today. My mother has always been my motivation in anything when it comes to school or even when it comes to me working 8 hours after school. She tells me I just gotta push through it and it will be worth it. My mother knows I hate school and without her I would probably be late to school everyday just because I have no motivation to get out of my bed. My mother is the sweetest person you will ever meet , she will always be there for me no matter what and I can count on her whenever I am in need. I have learned many things from my mother like always to make sure that the laundry load isn’t too full otherwise it is going to stop working and you are just going to have to run the load again. 

My mom works two jobs and I am so proud of her because she works at 2 nice restaurants. I wouldn’t have a job to this day if my mom didn’t tell me to apply for qt and try to get an interview so I can start making money and I can buy a car, as of today I do have a car that gets me from point a to point b and that’s all thanks to my mom for making me get a job. Ever since my parents got a divorce my mom has always been the parent that I would come home to because my dad lives in a whole different state and I only see him in the summertime. I remember coming home from school when I was a little kid every day I would get off the bus and have a popsicle waiting there for me with my mom. That’s actually ironic because to this day we will always have popsicles in our freezer just because my mom knows I like them so much and have one like every day. I don’t know what I would do without my mom because she is the best mother in the world and no one can tell me differently even when she gets on my nerves about doing the dishes or even vacuuming the stairs which I hate doing because it takes so long because of the dog hair. My mom graduated high school and she had driven me to do the same thing so that is what I am going to do to make her proud. 

my mother is my favorite person ever