Story of a Young Women | Teen Ink

Story of a Young Women

April 17, 2019
By NellyBell18 SILVER, Wilminton, Delaware
NellyBell18 SILVER, Wilminton, Delaware
6 articles 0 photos 0 comments

A young women named Ava Mae Everly, born on a breezy summer night on July 13th, 1530 in Beddgelert, England. Ava grew up as a lovely and smart young lady, she is a inquisitive one too. Her father taught her many things and she always asked a lot of questions. Her mother on the other hand, never married again but she inspired Ava to never stopped believing in things and to see life differently. She is such an outside wild girl playing with her sisters. When she turned 13 her mother started teaching her to be a proper young lady so that one day she is to be married to a good suitor that can take care of her and one day her children as well. Her mother takes her to parties for her to get more acquainted and socialized with other people.


A while after she turned 15 her mother took her and her sisters to a party. At this party she meets a young man named Alexander Mikel Griffin, he is 26 and from London, England. When they see each other as she walks in they instantly fall in love. He asked her to dance so they danced and danced till they were separated during one of the dances. As the sun sets and the night covers the sky the party started to end and everyone goes home. Before Ava leaves, Alexander asked her if he could see her tomorrow afternoon and she said yes.


Ava arrives home and all she thinks about is Alexander. Ava slipped into her nightgown and got ready for bed. As the night creeped in, she slowly drifted to sleep while hearing the sweet melody of the wind coming through the window. Alexander could not sleep that night as he layed in his bed thinking about Ava. He thought to himself that he wanted to get to know her. The day after the party Alexander wrote a letter asking to meet her on a trail leading to the town market. They talked, laughed and gazed at one another. They had fun that afternoon and when it was time to leave he walked her home. Weeks go by as they spend time together they get closer and closer.


One year later, he went the a jewelry shop to find a ring so he can ask Ava to marry him. He looked and looked until he spotted the right one to give her. He was nervous and anxious about asking her to marry him. He goes over to her parents house, asked to speak to Ava and said “Will you Ava Mae Everly marry me?”. She jumped up and down while saying yes because she loves him more than anything in the world. He put the ring on her and they got married weeks later.


Years later they have their own house in Beddgelert. They have 3 children, 2 girls (twins) named Ann 7 and Elspeth 7 and a boy named Ethan 9. Ava and Alexander are just like a regular married couple. They have their ups and downs but they always work it out. Their kids grew up proper just like their parents. Ethan married first then Elspeth and then Ann married last because she wanted it to be special. Ava and Alexander lived a long and happy life together watching their generations of children and grandchildren grow. Alexander passed away before Ava, but a year and a half later Ava followed due to a broken heart. Their children carried on their parents love story and told it the their children and so the story went so on and so on.

 

            The End