The one he loved | Teen Ink

The one he loved

By Brittany richards BRONZE, Brooklyn, New York
Brittany richards BRONZE, Brooklyn, New York

What I say is that she shouldnt be with him if he cant be a man and own up to his wrongs and that's just how I feel..and treat u lik a queen the queen u are..Although other guys tell her he cant love her lik they can she stays and become a slave 2 his mischievous ways..Now she sitting here wondering wat she gonna doo until u finally some home 4rm doin ya deeds..U could always count on her always there 4 u she always made you first..she made you her one n only always she trusted u and made a mistake to fall in love with you only for you and you repay her by constantly lying to her..leading her astray playin with her fragile heart and from day one she was your all holding you down she played her postion ..YOU tol her you would neva leave her lonely.. you liar you said the love was to strong he said never be scared he'll always be there he's here but along with excess baggage now.Tryin 2 hol back the tears. The pain that this cause me dont know wat's right woman of my word my word is my bond soo i try 2 stay clost to it tell me dis not happening pleez its like I walked into a movie series of events unfolding like im reading a paperback from hearts betrayal to new profound lust to replace an old fren name love who lives deep within the heart hidden by the greed and temporary satisfaction that polygamy brings. the hurt that it causes the people and people around it is soo deep its like ya heart jus been tampered with and there's no use to repair it then they wonder why she'll possibly never love again then u look and see how 2 can play that game..then you wonder why she played you and took you for all you got then you wonder why she told u all the things you wanted to hear so you would feel as if you couldnt live without her juices on your mouth ..and just when you thought she would return the favor her "mom" called and said she had to come home at that second..then you wonder why she neva gave you her all because love came to you and you didn't care bout no one feelings..ur selfish selfcentered ways will get you nowhere in life whenever you start to think you will be prosperous and have it all once your on the top the prime time of your life is the time like the Berlin wall in Germany it will come crashing down ..no one there anymore then you gonna wish that u had ur true love and she will have moved on to sum one who would love and appreciate her and u will be in the cold all alone

This piece was an aim away and many people wrote me telling me how much they loved and appreciate this away so I decided to enter it in

cutietothemax58 SILVER, Scottdale, Pennsylvania

Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass. ~Anton Chekhov

There's nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein. ~Walter Wellesley "Red" Smith

To be honest, it is my opinion that if you are going to write something, REALLY write something, spelling and grammar are important. When writing for yourself, you can spell or use word choice anyway that pleases you but you can't expect others to take your writing seriously when it is a jumble of letters and numbers all thrown together.

on Apr. 26 2009 at 12:40 am
Toxic_Wasteland PLATINUM, Andowver, New Jersey

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life... It Goes On."~Robet Frost

xcupcakesxbrokenheartx::: just sayin but idk why shouldn't read past the first sentence but ok then?? lol

xcupcakesxbrokenheartx BRONZE, Seaside, Oregon
Please spend some time learning how to use spelling and grammar properly. I couldn't make it past the first sentance.