When the ladders come down. | Teen Ink

When the ladders come down.

January 20, 2014
By Opticalillusion DIAMOND, Edenton, North Carolina
Opticalillusion DIAMOND, Edenton, North Carolina
64 articles 13 photos 59 comments

Favorite Quote:
I am an artist bound only for the poet's glory....But only achieve half of the success that my dreams aspire to find, And to what do the whispers tell me of this failure...To what end to they haunt my nightmares...my eternal dark dreams...


Theres a man taking names, big and almighty indeed. He decides who to forgive and who to blame, He shall decide who to let in when the ladders come down…

There will be a crowning of the masses when the man comes down, He shall give the ones loyal a golden crown. And the rest shall burn in the hellfires when the ladders come down…

Let man be judged on his intentions not his mistakes, perhaps his life will be worthy of entering the golden gates… Or maybe he will be forgotten when the ladders come down…


Let the just remain just still when the ladders come down, Let the scum of the earth remain filthy still when ladders come down.
Let the forgotten be known… When the ladders come down. Let insidious burn, when the ladders come down...

And the four beasts shall come, and hell shall follow with them. All the multitudes shall run unto the heavens with glorified intentions, but only few of those shall be allowed in, When the ladders come down…

The hair on your arms will stand up, When the beasts and demons rise, there will be no where you can run...When the ladders come down...