Rule 600 | Teen Ink

Rule 600

By AWriter101 SILVER, Rockton, Illinois
AWriter101 SILVER, Rockton, Illinois

being single doesn't mean you are week it means that you are strong enough to wait for what you deserve! -Niall Horan

Rule 600
Don't climb trees
What parents tell you:"Don't climb trees because you will fall out of the tree and get a concussion."
Real reason: When you fall out of the tree you might hit your head, but...

YOU'LL FALL RIGHT THROUGH THE GROUND AND GO TO A WORLD THAT IS VERY FUN AND STRANGE!

Your parents are afraid that if you go you'll never come back. This wonderful crazy world can be called Wonderland. This world is full of crazy fun and adventure. There are trees, caterpillars, flowers that talk, and bad kings and queens and good kings and queens.

When you arrive to Wonderland you will wander down a colorful bent path until you find the talking flowers and a caterpillar. They will tell you tall tales to persuade you to stay. The creatures will try to take you to the good King and Queen, but all of the creatures will be taken by the evil Queen's henchmen. Then you will be all alone to find the good King and Queen.

When you find a tea party, there will be a hatter, a very, very, very mad hatter. He will take you by means of the forest and a terrible past, to the good king and queen. When you enter the good court, you will see down the aisle a king and queen dressed in white. They will tell you the past of this crazy fun-filled place called Wonderland.

TRUST ME I WAS THERE!

I wrote this when I was in 8th grade for English class. We were writing about the hidden meaning behind parents rules.

AWriter101 SILVER, Rockton, Illinois

Thanks so much!

KkatKreationz PLATINUM, Minerva, Ohio

"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." :)
-Me.

I loved it! for me Alic in Wonderland is a great story and all the versions with it, just like this one! keep it up, writer! :)

AWriter101 SILVER, Rockton, Illinois

Thanks owl!

OWLSLOVESIX GOLD, Union, Connecticut

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened!"
~ Dr. Seuss

LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Hanban12 ELITE said...
Hanban12 ELITE, Lake Worth, Florida

"If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them."
Henry David Thoreau

"I fell in love the way you fall asleep; slowly, and then all at once."
John Green

very, very creative and unique. Love the whole Alice in Wonderland theme and it was extremely entertaining. Keep it up! :P

B. said...
Thanks Soul!

SoulPoetry PLATINUM, Sierra Madre, California

"I will work harder" (animal farm boxer the horse)

This is so creative! I love how you took a strict rule and gave it such a playful twist and made it fun to read!!

B. said...
Thanks so much! points for you being the first to comment

JRaye PLATINUM said...
JRaye PLATINUM, Dorr, Michigan

"If you build your house far enough away from Trouble, then Trouble will never find you."

"Have you ever looked fear in the face and said, 'I just don't care.'?"

So creativel! Never thought of it that way, this is awesome! :)