Assassin's Creed Christmas (Sorta) part 2 | Teen Ink

Assassin's Creed Christmas (Sorta) part 2

By VampireX GOLD, Spotsylvania, Virginia
VampireX GOLD, Spotsylvania, Virginia

December 20, 1490: Venice

The roads were freezing as I walked across them. Now I had to kill so close to Christmas. My target was in front of me, walking through the crowd hurriedly. I walked behind him when a shout attracted my attention. I turned and saw a girl of about 19 being harassed by hooligans. I looked at my target, then, cursing silently, I walked towards the girl. “No, Toby,” she said, “We’re through, don’t you get it?”

“Sure I get it,” he said, his speech slurring, “I get you’re crazy for me.” She slapped him audibly, “Porco!” she yelled, and then Toby’s friends grabbed her arms. “Hold her steady.” Toby slurred. “Hey!” I said, walking up towards them “Is there a problem here?” Toby turned towards me. “Just getten the b**** ready,” he slurred, now I could smell the wine, “so butt out.” I stepped into his face, holding my breath of course,”Listen,” I said, “Why don’t you turn around, go home, and sleep it off?” Toby swaggered back, hand in a fist, and swung. I grabbed his arm and threw him to the snow covered ground. One of his friends let go of the girl and walked towards me menacingly. I have to admit, if it was anyone else they’d probably back away. He swung at me and I grabbed his arm and held it with mine. I didn’t smell any alcohol on this dude, so he needed to learn a lesson. I punched his gut three times, then in the jaw. He fell like a sack of fruit. The other friend ran like a rabbit. Toby got up, not bothering to wipe off the snow on him, and charged me. I grabbed his arm, spun him, and threw him into the same spot. He got up again and shouted “You’ll regret this!” I rolled my eyes as he ran, he’d forget about this by tomorrow. I turned towards the girl and smiled, “You ok?”
“Yeah…thanks.” She said, “I’m Charlotte, Charlotte Francisco.”

Part two. Once again based off the Game.

on Dec. 26 2010 at 6:22 am
game nerd! lol

mrose13 PLATINUM, Petoskey, Michigan

"Be yourself, unless you suck" -Joss Whedon

This one's pretty awesome too! The only constructive criticism I would make is to make the beginning flow a bit better. Seriously, other than that this was great. I can't wait to see where this is going! :)